Charisma, in the context of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 that has entered into force on 25/05/2018, hereinafter the “GDPR”, as applicable, has prepared this privacy / personal data protection policy and provides you with the following information on the processing of your personal data and your rights as a data subject.
This information is addressed to natural persons who carry out any transaction or maintain any legal relationship with Charisma and to any natural person who in any capacity has a transactional relationship with Charisma.
The processing of personal data consists of the collection, organisation, structuring, recording, storage, modification, alteration, information retrieval, use, transmission, transfer, recovery, restriction or deletion of personal data that have come or will come to the knowledge of Charisma, either in the context of your business relations with it or in the context of information received by Charisma from a third natural or legal person or a public sector body in the exercise of its legal right or that of Charisma itself.
Charisma, in compliance with the current legislative framework, has taken all the necessary actions, applying the appropriate technical and organizational measures in terms of legal and technological compliance, but also in terms of physical security of personal data. Charisma’s aim is to ensure the lawfulness, processing and safe-keeping of the personal data it receives and is committed to protecting in every way the processing of your personal data from loss or leakage, alteration, transmission or otherwise unlawful processing. In this way it provides the guarantee that it meets all the legal requirements set out in the new GPA and effectively addresses the operational risk and the potential risk of harm to individuals and their personal data that it processes.
Except for specific rights of third parties (copyright and other rights), all content contained in the websites (indicatively: trademarks, distinctive features, photographs, texts and all files in general) is the intellectual and industrial property of Charisma and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law.
This content may not be in whole or in part traded, copied, modified, reproduced, retransmitted, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user. Each user has the right to save a single copy of the content of the web pages individually for strictly personal use and without deleting the indications of its origin.
The products and / or services of third parties that may appear on the pages of the websites, are the intellectual and industrial property of third parties, who bear the relevant responsibility for the content and the services and / or products.
Obligations of Users
Users accept, agree and agree that they will make lawful and appropriate use of the websites, subject, inter alia, to the legislation concerning the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries. Therefore, users, by way of example and not limitation, agree that they will not make use of the websites for:
• To cause harm to a minor.
• Transmit or access content that infringes any rights of third parties (eg intellectual and industrial property)
• Insult the personality of others (eg slanderous, racist)
• Contradict the law and good and business ethics
• Interfere in any way with the privacy and individual and social rights of others.
– Mislead anyone as to the origin of the content of the websites, damage in any way the reputation of Charisma or third parties, compromise the security of Charisma’s network, prevent any user from accessing the websites, or circumvent Charisma’s authentication.
– Install and promote, in any way, any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited emails (spam), chain letters, pyramid schemes and any other form of unsolicited content promotion, as well as install and promote advertisements, without the written consent of Charisma.
• Install, promote and / or make available content that contains digital viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere with, destroy or restrict the operation of any software or telecommunications equipment, or prevent other users from using the Websites.
• Do not disclose information of their own or third parties that contains personal data of users or third parties or real-time chats (chats, messageboards), or when using any web service that allows more than two users to communicate.
Exemption from Obligation for Third Party Links
Charisma may mention on its website charisma.com.gr, third party websites on the Internet. Charisma clearly states that it has no influence on the design and content of the linked pages. Any reference or link to other sites is provided for your convenience. Charisma bears no responsibility for the contents, products and services provided (advertising or sale) on these sites.
Personal data that we process and from where it is collected
Charisma takes your personal data very seriously.
By registering to open an account, place an order, or send a request, we collect specific personal information from you, for example your name, your postal address, your telephone numbers, your e-mail address, etc.
We use this information to identify you as a customer, to process your order, to deliver your products, to manage your payments, to update your profile information in our archive and generally your account with us. More specifically, we can send you information via mail, email, messages on your mobile phone, or through any other electronic media, including social networks, for information about our products, events, offers and services. We may also use this information to customize the way we communicate with you so that we can address you more personally.
We may also occasionally ask for other information, such as your size, your preferences in a product category, your age, or any special dates, such as your birthday, your name day, which will be used. to enhance our services to you.
In addition, we may collect statistical information about website traffic, sales and other usage-related information that we may provide to third parties on a case-by-case basis and for specific purposes. These statistics do not include any information that can personally identify you.
We may also use your personal information for internal marketing and demographic studies, along with non-personal data for consumer profile analysis and monitoring, to continually improve our products and services and to understand what may be of interest to you. and our other customers.
We continually seek to comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Authority and any applicable laws and regulations to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed in a lawful and lawful manner.
Your personal data is processed for purposes related to the administration and management of the staff and for purposes related to the activity and the legal interests of the company, but also of its employees.
Legal basis for processing personal data
Charisma processes your personal data lawfully if the processing is necessary: for the conclusion of a contract between us or for Charisma to comply with a legal obligation or for the pursuit of its legitimate interests or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest, or if it is based on your prior explicit consent, provided that the processing is not based on one of the above-mentioned legal bases for processing.
Withdrawal of consent
In cases where the processing of your personal data is based on your prior express consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time, without prejudice to the legality of the processing based on it until its revocation. Withdrawal of your consent may be submitted to the Charisma department to which you originally gave your consent or with which you have a transaction.
Time of keeping personal data
Charisma retains your personal data for as long as the applicable legal and regulatory framework and in any case for a period of twenty (20) years from the last calendar day of the year of the end of your transactional relationship with Charisma. In the event that any request for cooperation / transaction with Charisma is not accepted and the transaction or contract is not completed, the data will be kept for a period of five (5) years. In case of a court dispute, the personal data concerning you will be kept in any case until the end of the pending trial, even in case of exceeding the above period of twenty (20) years.
User / Subject Rights
As users / subjects of processing your personal data you reserve the following rights:
– Right of access to the personal data concerning you and if they are processed by Charisma, as the controller, the purposes of the processing, the categories of data and the recipients or categories of recipients.
• Right to correct inaccurate data as well as to fill in missing data (Article 16 GCP).
– Right to delete your personal data subject to Charisma’s obligations and legal rights to retain them in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
• The right to restrict the processing of your personal data if either the accuracy of the data is disputed, the processing is illegal, or the purpose of the processing was missing and provided that there is no legal reason for the retention.
• The right to portability of your personal data to another controller, provided that the processing is based on your consent and is carried out by automated means.
– Right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation where your personal data are processed for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Charisma or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Charisma or a third party.
• Right to withdraw consent at any time for a specific treatment in case the consent had been provided for a specific purpose.
For any issue the user / data subject may contact the responsible person for the protection of personal data of Charisma at the following e-mail address: info @ entiposis.gr
or contact the toll-free consumer line, 26810 23010, (Monday – Wednesday, 9:00 – 17:00 & Tuesday – Thursday – Friday, 9:00 – 15:00 & 18:00 – 21:00).
You can also modify or update your personal information by logging in to the website.
Other People Who May Use Your Information
Where appropriate, we may share your information with affiliated companies including other Charisma group companies, franchisees, licensees and selected service providers who perform functions on our behalf, as well as carry out advertising services or data management.
We may also share your information with other companies that help promote Charisma products and services in order to provide you with improved customer service. In any case, we will provide these companies only with the information they need to perform their services and will not allow the use of this information for other purposes. The use of information will be in accordance with applicable law.
You should also be aware and agree that in some cases we may disclose personal information about you to third parties because the requirements of law require it, to comply with any legal process, for credit risk reduction purposes, to prevent and detect fraud, or to protect the rights and property of Charisma.
Charisma has lawfully ensured that the processors on its behalf meet the requirements and provide adequate assurances that appropriate technical and organisational measures are in place to ensure that the processing of your personal data ensures the protection of your rights.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
It is possible to update the Privacy Statement from time to time. The amended Privacy Statement will be posted on our website. Please check the website regularly to be informed of changes to the Privacy Statement.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. Despite the fact that we do our best to protect your personal data we can not guarantee the security of your personal data submitted to us and any transmission is at your own risk.
However, we can use strict security procedures and features to prevent unauthorized access where possible.
Website and applications use this particular encryption technology to protect your information during data transfer. SSL technology encrypts order information such as your name, address and credit card number.
By registering on the website, the user consents to his/her personal data being used by Charisma as the company responsible for processing them through automated means, either by itself or through any other person appointed by Charisma to carry out the processing on its behalf.
These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto are governed by Greek law.
Code of Conduct
The operation of the store is governed by the use of the current Code of Ethics.